Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Mohali, Noida, Hyderabad
Full Stack Developer
Location : Anywhere in India
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Required Skills : Angular/React and Node.js (mandatory)
CTC: Upto 19 LPA
Notice Period: immediate joiners or less than 15days or Max 30 days
The incumbent will be responsible for building microservices based on a leading NodeJS API framework while also contributing to a large open source community where your work will be seen and used by thousands of developers.
You will work with the SourceFuse tech council that is composed of senior architects to work on technical de?nitions of new microservices and will mentor junior developers that integrate these services into client projects.
• Coding complex modules
• Code review and enforcing best practices
• Improve Application architecture Constantly
• improve his/her own skill set
• Customizations to existing open source or custom built applications
• Building a knowledge base of the latest programming trends, best practices, and methodologies
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present, explain and defend design concepts in team and stakeholder meetings.
• Experience representing work to a broader product team and other leaders, clearly and succinctly articulating the goals and concepts
• Knowledge of Typescript and Loopback.io would be an added advantage
B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA or M.Tech
Relevant Experience should be 3-6 years.
Strong portfolio and excellent attitude
Must be self-con?dent to work in a team and individually
Ability to drive the project with the team
Detail oriented and ability to organize
Problem-solving and innovation skills are a must
Strong communication skills
Please go through job details & forward your updated CV .
|Experience||2 - 5 Years|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Qualification||B.C.A, B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A|
|Key Skills||NodeJS React JS Angular|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
(22)Defence ForcesView More