Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
We have a requirement of duty doctor. Kindly go through the below details & if interested call or mail us.
Experience :1 –2 Years
Salary: 40K (Negotiable)
Qualification: BAMS/ BSMS
Shifting-evening (either 1.30-8 pm or 2.30-9 pm for 3 weeks in a month) and 1 week night shift 9 pm-9 am(mandatory)
Key Responsibilities :-
1)To attend any new patient (admission) immediately.
2)Examine the patient.
3)Check any previous records, if available.
4)Charts down all the details in the history sheet.
5) Let the point or his relative go through all the details and take his signature on the history sheet.
6) Instruct the nursing staff about the necessary orders to be carried out.
7) If there's a transfer in-patient from the ICU. Read the transfer summary carefully. See the point and examine him thoroughly.
8) Inform the respective consultants and carry out their orders. Inform the nursing staff if any changes.
9) To take rounds and examine individual patients. Inform the respective consultant/ Registrars if any new findings.
10) To enter the details of each and every patient in the ward module.
11) Attend rounds with the respective consultants and carry out the necessary changes in the order. Enter them in the treatment sheet. Inform the nursing staff on duty about the same.
|Experience||1 - 2 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac 50 Thousand To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical|
|Key Skills||BAMS/ BSMS Doctor Duty Doctor|
|Contact Person||Shrestha Chakraborty|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
(22)Defence ForcesView More