Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
We are looking for a Nephrologist to be responsible for diagnosing and treating kidney-related conditions. The responsibilities of Nephrologists include performing diagnoses, establishing health care plans, and managing patient care. Nephrologist Responsibilities:
- Conducting consultations to diagnose illnesses.
- Evaluating kidneys to determine treatment.
- Referring patients to surgeons.
- Treating and managing conditions.
- Recommending dialysis.
- Administering medication.
|Experience||1 - 7 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac 50 Thousand To 50 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical|
|Qualification||MBBS, MD/Medicinae Doctor, DM/Doctorate of Medicine|
|Key Skills||Consultant Nephrologist Nephrology|
|Contact Person||Saumya joshi|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
(22)Defence ForcesView More