5 - 9 Years
Experience: 6 - 9 years
Role: User Interface Designer
Specialization: Business/Systems Analysis
Job Function: IT Software : Software Products & Services
Qualification: Any Graduate
CTC: Rs 4,00,000 - 10,00,000 p.a.
● Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
● Identify design issues/problems and advice effective solutions for it.
● Make strategic designs and take user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
● Passionate about understanding current and emerging UX/UI trends.
● Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites/applications function and what they look like.
● Sometimes convert the design to HTML codes with standard coding practices.
● Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate the designs.
● 6+ years of experience in UI/UX design. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete
● Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator XD, InDesign.
● Strong vision on UI and give very good solutions related to UI/UX.
● Very good knowledge on colors usage too.
● Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
● Ability to understand detailed requirements of the project.
● Good knowledge in represent contents and graphics and necessary elements into mockup design.
● A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
● Good command on English language with the ability to communicate effectively and clearly directly with the client as and when required.
|Salary||4 Lac To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Work Experience||5 - 9 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, MD/Medicinae Doctor|
|Contact Person||Shalini Garg|