1 - 5 Years
We are looking for smart and resourceful talent capable of working with minimum supervision.
• Filing patent applications with the Indian Patent Office, the United States Patent and Trademark office and the World Intellectual Property Office in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
• Maintaining and managing the company’s intellectual property client dockets.
• Interacting successfully with international clients and foreign law firms.
• Develop and streamline internal patent administration tasks and procedures.
• Maintaining and updating client files.
• Preparing forms for filing patent applications and international applications under the Patent Co-operation Treaty (PCT) in India and in the U.S.
• Tracking upcoming deadlines and notifying the team and the clients of upcoming deadlines.
• Following up on status of applications filed with the patent offices.
• Reviewing documents received from various patent offices, notifying clients of the same, filing responses if necessary, and updating the intellectual property client dockets.
• Preparing Information Disclosure Statements and Certification Statements for references cited in various search reports and filing them with the U.S. PTO.
• Preparing various documents such as Power of attorney, Oath or Declaration and other patent related forms.
• Any graduate or B.A LLB (5 year Law degree) graduate with 1 year experience in a law firm, LPO or Company.
• Excellent writing, editing and communication skills in English are a must.
• Prior experience in US Patent and Trademark law is an advantage.
• Only Bangalore based candidates need to apply.
|Industry||ITES / BPO / KPO / LPO / Customer Service / Operations|
|Work Experience||1 - 5 Years|