1 - 5 Years
Bangalore, Uttar Pradesh
• Filing patent applications with the Indian Patent Office, the United States Patent and Trademark office and the World Intellectual Property Office in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
• Maintaining and managing the company’s intellectual property client dockets.
• Interacting successfully with international clients and foreign law firms.
• Develop and streamline internal patent administration tasks and procedures.
• Maintaining and updating client files.
• Preparing forms for filing patent applications and international applications under the Patent Co-operation Treaty (PCT) in India and in the U.S.
• Tracking upcoming deadlines and notifying the team and the clients of upcoming deadlines.
• Following up on status of applications filed with the patent offices.
• Reviewing documents received from various patent offices, notifying clients of the same, filing responses if necessary, and updating the intellectual property client dockets.
• Preparing Information Disclosure Statements and Certification Statements for references cited in various search reports and filing them with the U.S. PTO.
• Preparing various documents such as Power of attorney, Oath or Declaration and other patent related forms.
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||ITES / BPO / KPO / LPO / Customer Service / Operations|
|Work Experience||1 - 5 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Contact Person||Shalu jain|