4 - 5 Years
Delhi, South Delhi
Project Head– The project head is responsible for day-to-day operations and managing project as needed. Responsible for multiple projects, ensures projects and complete within budgets and schedules.He/she also needs to drive his team towards operational excellence in conjunction with the Head Operations and thus resulting in client satisfaction.
Main Duties –
• Execution of projects in a cost effective, qualitative and timely manner in accordance with the Head of Operations.
• Drive the Project Associates, Supervisors and Promoters to implement the project as per the client’s requirements.
• Adhere to the code of conduct set by the Head of Operations.
• Trouble shooting with respect to problems faced in the execution and implementation stages of a project.
• Maintenance of cost economies.
• Maintain client relations and solve client queries whenever required.
• Adhere to the policies and procedures of the company
• Understanding and analyzing the complete business of the client so as to provide the right marketing solution and ensuring maximum client satisfaction.
• Adhering to the code of conduct for the team set by the Head Business Development.
• Achieving the targets as specified by the Company.
• Adhere to the policies and procedures of the Company.
Skills required –
• Team management.
• Presentation skills.
• Negotiation skills
• Understanding of the industry and also the business of the competition as well.
• Crisis Management skills
• Communication skills
• Interpersonal and networking skills.
• Resource management.
|Salary||3 Lac To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Marketing / Advertising / PR / Media Planning|
|Work Experience||4 - 5 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Contact Person||Saloni Narang|