8 - 9 Years
Delhi, South Delhi
General Objective of the job -
The Manager – The Manager manages on all operational level. Who support the his/her team to make the work execute smoothly. The operation manager should be creating the employee work schedule and assigning their daily tasks.
Main Duties –
• Ensuring that day-to-day operation are been executed smoothly from the team members.
• Should be involve in all the projects, activites, promotions and launches and so on.
• Prepare the cost sheet before and after every project
• Vendor management.
• Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing operational data and trends.
• Managing of expenses.
• Tracking records.
Skills required –
• Selling skills
• Presentation skills
• Negotiation skills
• Tracking budget expenses.
• Understanding of the industry and also the business of the competition as well.
• Crisis Management skills
• Communication skills
• Interpersonal and networking skills.
• Crises Management.
• Resource Management.
should have worked with companies into marketing promotions and events. Should be well - versed in terms of Operations. Should be optimistic
|Salary||6 Lac To 7 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||ITES / BPO / KPO / LPO / Customer Service / Operations|
|Work Experience||8 - 9 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, M.B.A/PGDM|
|Contact Person||Saloni Narang|