3 - 5 Years
We have currently openings for the position of Full Stack Developer with a reputed client who is into Software/IT Industr
located at Noida. Kindly go through the details given below.
Designation - Full Stack Developer
Job Location - Noida,Sector 63
Industry - Software/IT
Qualification - Graduation
Experience - Minimum 1 year
Salary - 40,000 to 50,000 Per Month
Gender - Male / Female
Work timings - 9am-6pm
Working days - Mon-Sat
Front End Development Skills
• Must be familiar with frameworks likeBootstrap, Foundation, Backbone, AngularJS, and EmberJS, NodeJS, ReactJS among others.
• Preference to experience holders in Ajax
• Should be able to identify specific issues in user experience and provide recommendations and codified solutions to influence the design.
• Building applications, testing, documenting, supporting and deploying at scale.
• Develop a project through its entire lifecycle
Back End Development Skills
• Back-end developer must be adept at PHP, Ruby, Python, Java, and .Net to build an application, and tools like MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
• experience with PHP frameworks like Zend, Symfony, and CakePHP; experience with version control software like SVN, CVS, or Git will be an
• Build and maintain state of the art web applications using a variety of languages and tools
• Build backend applications in the cloud.
• Work closely with and incorporate feedback from the product, designers, and other key stakeholders in the company.
• Develop a project through its entire lifecycle.
|Salary||4 Lac 75 Thousand To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Work Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|About Company||Space Consultants is a professional HR consultancy firm specializing in Placement Services, Manpower Recruitment and Human Resource Consultancy services. With over 11 years of experience in the HR industry, we have a firm grasp and understanding of all Recruitment and HR related services. Having branches in places like Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Delhi and Hyderabad, we are able to provide the right kind of human resources to the right organization.|