1 - 2 Years
Develop project plans to achieve research objectives and report on status.
• Conduct research in the formulation and manufacturing of biopesticides including collection of information and samples (e.g., fungi, microorganisms, etc.)
• Execute microbiology experiments dealing with insect-pathogenic bacteria and fungi
• Analyze experimental data and interpret results to write reports and establish specifications.
• Coordinate research activities with partner organizations or scientists, and provide technical assistance to support projects • Maintaining multiple cultures of bacteria and fungi for use in a biopesticide development
• Production and isolation of large quantities of bacteria/fungi for biopesticide development
• Maintenance of insect colonies for biopesticide development and testing
• Set up, adjust, calibrate, clean, maintain, and troubleshoot laboratory equipment
• Adherence to strict scientific and biosafety guidelines
• Periodic travel required for multiple days to support development projects at partner organizations
|Salary||2 Lac To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Pharma / R&D / Biotech|
|Work Experience||1 - 2 Years|
|About Company||private ltd company|