0 - 3 Years
We have an opening for Program Executive in Bangalore
The job purpose is to participate in the planning and execution of campaign work .
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Coordinate and manage all logistical arrangements for various workshops as required, including
information gathering and facilitation to team, Volunteers, participants and other parties.
• Advanced English (spoken)
• Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with a wide range of people verbally
• Ability to make effective presentations
• Understanding of campaigning to achieve the objective
• Understanding of the importance of the role of communications to locale authorities in
Campaigning with the ability to make and maintain effective contacts and relationships
• Ability to analyse in terms of campaign opportunities and in terms of overall strategic objectives
• Specific expertise or ability to become skilled in the following key campaign outputs: public
Communication and Engagement activities; use of Traditional and New Media
• Ability and willingness to travel day-to-day with one’s own private vehicle
• Willingness to accept and implement team decisions and/or those taken by the Program –
• Ability of employing effective negotiation and persuasion while dealing with the prospects face
• Ability to prioritise and organise own work
• Ms Office-literate and Google Suite
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.
• A drive to win
• A high degree of initiative
• Personal belief in and support for the aims and activities of ISKCON
• Willingness to work unsocial hours as required.
• Strictly abstain from unethical practices such as gambling or any kind of intoxication including smoking .
Shift (Job timing) 8 AM to 6 PM
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Marketing / Advertising / PR / Media Planning|
|Work Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|About Company||Space consultants|