1 - 3 Years
We have an immediate opening for embedded hardware Engineer in Bangalore.
The responsibilities would be to
Design, Develop, Port, Debug and Test C code for Embedded Systems.
• Design of analogue and digital circuits for low-power battery-powered.
• Strong in embedded hardware product design and support
• Good experience and working knowledge of embedded system and electronics
• Familiar with the standard principles, concepts, and application of embedded
• Circuit design, layout, component selection, Derating of components, Thermal
analysis and Timing analysis.
• EAGLE/ALTIUM Schematic and PCB design software experience preferred.
• Knowledgeable of I2C and SPI Bus Protocol and implementation.
• Achieve defined project goals / milestones within tight project schedules.
• Operating general lab equipment (DMM, oscilloscope, logic & bus analysers,
• Technical documentation development
• Hardware circuits including DACs, ADCs, microprocessors, memories, DSPs,
linear and switching voltage regulators
|Salary||2 Lac 25 Thousand To 3 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical / R&D|
|Work Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|About Company||Space consultants|