|Job Title||Online Bidding Manager|
|Number Of Vacancy||5|
|Key Skills||Online Bidding,Upwork,Freelancer|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Salary (Per Annum)||2 Lac 25 Thousand To 3 Lac 50 Thousand|
|Work Experience||2 - 4 Years|
|Job Requirement||Work Details & Responsibilities:
Candidate should have Business Development strategy for online bidding Portals such as Freelancer, Upwork and Guru) and Expertise in new business acquisition and project management.
Essential Requirements for Business Development: - To generate leads and convert them into sales from various platforms like email marketing, online IT portals, etc.
- To generate business from online bidding portals like Freelancer, Upwork,
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company practice leaders/Principals.
- Work with and develop the current prospect database within specified business sectors to generate effective leads & exceed sales targets for the business.
- Engage the client and the account management team to in regular discussions on our product offerings and understand their issues/ concerns if any.
- Direct and online marketing of web based software applications.
Place Of joining:
1) Work from Home option ( For Female or for candidates from outside Greater Noida)
2) Regular Full time ( for Greater Noida candidate and for male candidates)
Experience: Candidate must have at least 2 relevant years experience
Salary: Around 20K -30K PM ( Fixed + Incentives )
Please share the below information:
|Job State / U.T.||Uttar Pradesh|
|Job City||Greater Noida|
|Company Name||Space Consultant|
|About Company||Space Consultants is a professional HR consultancy firm specializing in Placement Services, Manpower Recruitment and Human Resource Consultancy services. With over 11 years of experience in the HR industry, we have a firm grasp and understanding of all Recruitment and HR related services. Having branches in places like Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Delhi and Hyderabad, we are able to provide the right kind of human resources to the right organization.|