3 - 5 Years
• Getting registrations online or on form.
• Send MIS Daily.
• Customer service to the professionals including explanation and feedback.
• Collating Market information.
1. The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling
2. They must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. They are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
3. Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
4. Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
5. Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
• Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
• Proven sales track record
• Experience in customer support is a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
• Proficiency in English
• Market knowledge
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to build rapport
• Time management and planning skills
|Salary||2 Lac 25 Thousand To 3 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Work Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|About Company||It is a multinational group having various companies located in India, South Africa, UK & USA .The group is working into diversified sectors varying from Financial Services to Real Estate Development, Media & Advertising, International Trading, IT & Software development, etc.|