2 - 3 Years
There is an urgent hiring for HNI Dealer.
Please go through the job profile in details, its location and salary and revert with your updated CV if you have relevant skills/experience
Officer - HNI Dealer
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 3 Years
Function : Others
Vacancy : 10
Salary:2.5 - 4lakhs
1) Job Purpose :
This position shall be an integral part of the Central Dealing Desk - Retail Broking and shall be responsible for increasing the wallet share of customers & the organization, thus contributing to the company overall revenue & profitability.
2) Principal Accountabilities :
- Advise the HNI clients on their Investments and provide information about current market trends.
- Handling HNI clients and solve their queries and complaints.
- Handling their Portfolios & generating brokerage.
- Responsible for executing the trade on behalf of the client & maintaining regular relations with clients
- Activating Dormant accounts
- Cross selling of other financial products
3) Technical /Specialist Skills & Knowledge Expected For This Particular Role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in dealing with HNI customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize work, Multi-tasking and manage time effectively
- Aggressive & Self Starter
Qualification : Graduate/ Post Graduate in Commerce / Financial Markets
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (8:30 AM to 5:30 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Work Experience||2 - 3 Years|
AXIS SECURITIES LIMITED
|About Company||India’s 3rd largest private sector bank and the choice of more than 16 million clients. Making innovation and passion our motto, we have grown step-by-step in a short span of time. As the team, we are committed to provide the investment solutions and to offer a wide spectrum of Axis bank’s offerings to our customers. A one stop solution for all your financial needs - Equities, Mutual Funds, SIPs, IPOs, Derivatives, Bonds, NCDs, ETFs and Company Fixed Deposits, Home Loans, Auto Loans.|