|Job Title||Required Interior Designer|
|Number Of Vacancy||1-2|
|Industry Area||Engineering, Technical and R&D|
|Key Skills||Interior Designer ,Senior Interior Designer ,Interior Designing|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Salary (Per Annum)||2 Lac To 4 Lac|
|Work Experience||1 Years|
|Job Requirement||Interior Designer (commercial Interior)
Reference Id : SGS
Job Designation : Sr. Interior Designer (commercial Interior)
Company Profile : Interior Construction (design and build of Commercial Spaces)
Place Of Joining : Gurgaon
No. of vacancies : 1
Qualification : Graduation
Experience : Sr. level ---4-7 years
Shift Timing : 9.30 AM TO 6.30 PM
Salary Package : Best in Industry
Will be giving good hike from current
Work Details And Responsibilities : Working to a brief, which details what the space will be used for, and finding out the client's Ideas and requirements
- Inspecting and surveying buildings
- Negotiating fees
- Setting schedules for the project
- Carrying out research, to make sure that plans are technically feasible
- Producing rough sketches and a mood board - a collection of suitable images, colors and materials
- Developing detailed designs, often using computer-aided design (CAD) software or small-scale models
- Choosing the most appropriate materials for the design and budget
- Supervising the work as it is carried out.
Skills Required : An interior designer must have:
- Creativity and Fair Imagination
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good Verbal and Written English Skills.
- An eye for design, including color, and good 3D awareness
- Ability to visualize concepts and explain them to others
- good drawing and IT skills
- an interest in changing trends in design.
- Software known â€“ ACAD, Photoshop, 3dsmax/ sketchup
- Minimum 2 years of experience in corporate interior design with exposure to design build projects.
Gender : Both
|Job State / U.T.||Haryana|
|Company Name||space consultants|
|About Company||SPACE CONSULTANTS|