• Processing of e-mail requests received from the client.
• Use online databases (including USPTO and foreign patent office databases) to obtain information to
complete the e-mail processing.
• Perform self-quality check basis the checklist.
• Report the deliverables to the quality reviewer and process lead
• Quality deliverable preparation through strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Maintains the accuracy and integrity of all data entered.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
• 1-3 years of experience in trademark docketing
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Knowledge of IPR/Trademark domain.
• Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines and work independently.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
• Ability to work overtime and travel, if necessary.
• Ability to work well under the pressure of deadlines and attention to detail.
• Distinct quality focus from a customer standpoint.
• Ability to work both independently and in various team settings.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to take responsibility for deliverables.
• Orientation towards continuous process improvement is a good to have.
|Experience||1 - 5 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Legal / Law Services / Judiciary|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||trademark trademark search trademark associate|
|Contact Person||swati saxena|